Minimum of 5-7 years of experience Installing and Servicing Access Control, Alarm Systems, CCTV, and Intercoms.
Perform installation and maintenance of access control equipment including electrified door hardware, security cameras, and alarm systems including intrusion detection panels, motion sensors, duress buttons and keypads. Install wire paths, conduct wire pulls and terminations for existing and new access control, security camera and alarm system installations.
- Training/certifications associated with manufacturers
- Training/certifications associated with manufacturer’s security systems and IT a plus. Experienced in diagnosing and troubleshooting various enterprise level
- Access Control, CCTV, Burglar systems.
- Document, correct and report any issues with equipment or installation of existing access control, security cameras, intrusion detection systems
- Document recommended repairs and upgrades and develop preventive maintenance checklist and schedule for each installation. Evaluate cost effective equipment repairs versus purchasing new equipment and make recommendations to supervisory staff. Oversee parts inventory
- Experience installing connectors on multi-conductor cables and performing continuity tests.
- Experience installing door strikes, magnetic locks, panels, power supplies, and other components of a mechanical nature.
- Experience following specifications, instructions, and standard procedures.
- Ability to read wiring schematics, blueprints, and technical manuals.
- Ensures all company safety policies and procedures are followed and enforced. Effectively communicates relevant information to superiors. Insures an informative and well-organized training for the customer. Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion. Maintains awareness of new and emerging technologies and the potential application on client engagements.
- Lenel Certified Expert
- Lenel Certified Professional
- Hirsch Systems
- Other PACS Vendors
- Must be able to work without daily supervision and can handle multiple assignments at different job sites.
- Must be able to meet governmental badging requirements.