Summary of Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Conduct sponsorship duties such as corrections of information in the database and coordinate actions with the Help Desk.
- Perform inquiries within the applicable systems and databases such as JSTARS, PIPS, and DICAM to determine the status of applicants' PIV cards.
- Provide weekly updates to the Program Manager on applicant status inquiries and corrective actions taken to correct any problems. Submit the weekly report on a spreadsheet via email.
- Conduct Sub-Agency Transfer Requests and notify the requestor when the action has occurred. Make notifications of completion or issues that arise via email.
- Conduct and assist with PIV card enrollments, activations, and updates for customers. Use the scheduling tool for customer appointments. Ensure the HSPD-12 scheduling calendar provides adequate time to complete the required process and ensures the availability of the system.
- Conduct employment termination actions on PIV cards for individuals that are no longer employed.
- Conduct card life cycle management actions to include, but not limited to, reprints (defective/damaged PIV cards), reissues (name changes, lost/stolen, expired certificates), and card renewals.
- Recommend role assignments after verifying that training requirements have been met. Forward verified requests to the HSPD-12 Program Manager, Chief, Physical Security, or the Assistant Director.
- Bachelor’s degree with 2 years of experience or if no bachelor's degree, 6 years’ experience operating a help desk responsible for the identification, prioritization, and resolution of reported issues. Ensuring all phases of help desk support are properly coordinated, monitored, logged, tracked, and resolved appropriately.
- Extensive knowledge of Personal Identification Verification (PIV) sponsoring, registration, and authentication.
- Completed Registrar Training with GSA USAccess
- Able to sit and work at a computer keyboard for extended periods of time
- Able to stoop, kneel, bend at the waist and reach on a daily basis
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds occasionally
- Able to walk long distances