About the IT Software Developer ( C#, Java, and SQL )
Job description and responsibilities:
- The candidate will develop code to support existing and new ICAM Identity Management products/services and must understand and conceptualize applications from both a technical/programming perspective and a business point of view.
- You will interact and collaborate with both technical personnel and business managers/ administrators, as well as participate on project teams.
- You will design, code, and test software with advanced analytical skills and in-depth technical knowledge of the relevant software tools and hardware.
- You must possess strong interpersonal and communication skills
- You must be resourceful and have a strong troubleshooting aptitude for software and data problems.
- You must be able to support multiple simultaneous projects.
- Analyze business application requirements.
- Perform installation, maintenance, and support of system software and user support.
- Develop, maintain system software components.
- Perform high-level root-cause analysis for service interruption recovery and creating preventive measures.
- Write code, testing, and debugging software applications (including SQL).
- Gather and evaluate user feedback and revise products/services accordingly.
- Ensure that uniform enterprise-wide application design standards are maintained.
- Collaborate with other stakeholders to ensure the architecture is aligned with business requirements.
- Recommend and execute improvements to products/services.
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting.
- C## - Proficiency is a must.
- Java - Proficiency is a must.
- HTML5 - Proficiency is a plus.
- Microsoft .NET Framework - Proficiency is a must.
- Microsoft .NET CORE - Proficiency is a must.
- Microsoft ASP.NET - Proficiency is a must.
- Angular - Proficiency is preferred.
- TypeScript - Proficiency is preferred.
- JSP - Proficiency is a plus.
Other relevant technologies and experience preferences:
Security Technical Software:
- SailPoint IdentityIQ - Proficiency is preferred.
- CA SiteMinder.
- CA Identity Manager.
- CA API Gateway.
- Radiant Logic Identity and Correlation Server - Proficiency is preferred.
Proficient with MS Office products (Word, Excel, Visio, Powerpoint, Outlook).
Authorization to Work: Must be authorized to work for any US Employer.
Background Check: Criminal History and Government National Agency Check with Inquiry (NAC-I).
Company History: LS3 was founded/incorporated in 2001. We are a minority, women-owned small disadvantaged business (SDB). We became SBA 8(a)/SDB certified in 2005, LS3 was one of the first firms ever to receive a GSA Certificate of Services Approval as an HSPD-12 Systems Integrator, which is a core competency required for success in any ICAM initiative. Since obtaining this qualification, LS3 has maintained a consistent presence in supporting both ICAM and HSPD-12 Programs, and expanded our robust corporate capability within our HSPD-12 Qualification Category. LS3 is listed within the GSA Schedule 70, Special Item Number (SIN), 132-62 for HSPD-12 Product and Services Components, and SIN 132-60F as an Identity and Access Management Professional Services entity, both of which are important designations and capabilities for USDA to consider as part of any ICAM support and services. LS3’s System Integration capabilities fully address any integration and support needs for Logical Access Control System (LACS) and Physical Access Control System (PACS) environments and applications.
LS3 offers a challenging and fast-paced environment, outstanding benefits, competitive salary, training, and potential for advancement.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.