LS3 is seeking a senior Oracle IAM Consultant with experience in gathering requirements, defining architecture and design, and implementing IAM solutions using Oracle Identity and Access Management (12c) suite of products. This position is a critical customer facing consultant role. The consultant will work directly with the business and technical customers in implementing IAM solutions.
- Collaborate and work with customers to gather and document requirements.
- Define and develop architecture for IAM solutions using Oracle IAM Suite (12c) of products.
- Install and configure Oracle IAM Suite (12c) of products.
- Develop and support Oracle Identity Manager (OIM) out-of-the-box and custom workflows, components, and rules.
- Configure, develop, deploy and support Oracle Identity Manager (OIM) out-of-the-box and custom connectors using OCF.
- Customization of OIM UI using Oracle’s ADF.
- Onboard applications to OIM for Access Request, Approvals, Provisioning and Access Certifications.
- Develop and support OIM Adapters.
- Install, configure, and support Oracle Access Manager (OAM).
- Integrate applications with OAM using Webgate, SAML, OIDC, etc.
Qualifications / Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 7+ years of technical consulting and hands-on implementation experience with architecting, designing, and implementing Oracle Identity Access Management solutions, using versions 11g and above of Oracle Identity Manager, Oracle Access Manager (OAM), Oracle, Adaptive Access Manager (OAAM), Oracle Unified Directory (OUD), Oracle SOA Suite and BI Publisher.
- 5+ years of hands-on implementation experience in developing and supporting custom:
- OIM UI using ADF
- OIM Connectors using OCF
- OIM Adapters
- OIM Workflows, including approval workflows
- OIM Email Notifications
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in creating and managing Role and Entitlement catalogs in OIM to support application onboarding for access request, approvals, provisioning and access certification.
- 4+ years of hands-on experience of integrating applications with OAM using Webgate, SAML 2.0 and OIDC.
- 5+ years of hands-on development experience using Java / J2EE.
- 5+ years of experience with Oracle Weblogic and Oracle HTTP server.
- 3+ years of experience with OUD.
- Excellent understanding of Identity Governance and Administration (IGA) concepts.
- Excellent understanding of authentication, authorization, SSO, SAML, OIDC, and LDAP best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to work individually and / or part of a bigger team.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.